Thursday, February 3, 2011

Me

Ok, so a friend of mine posted a blog about her Nook and her passion for ebooks being made available through the library.  I agree! And then I started reading other blogs and thought - I want to do that.  So like just about everything else in my life that I have decided I wanted to do - Here I am. 

So about me. I am the mom of 2 amazing children, ages 3 and 1.  My husband is also an engineer and a great dad.  And I am not just saying that.  He is always there when we need him, and though I complain about him now and then, he is my rock, especcially when I am my normal spastic self. 

So my blog - Mommy the Engineer.   I started to name it Engineer Mom, like my signature, but then decided, no - I want people to know being a mom is the most important thing to me, but being an engineer is important too, or at least it is a big part of who I am. 

So I do not know where this blog will take me.  I plan to talk about books (Ok I plan to read books my friends talk about on their sites then critique them myself), family, work, and all the other balls I juggle on a daily basis!

1 comment: